Facebook Badge

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FIRST THE GOOD NEWS: It is finished!

Finally completed the last chapter of the book!

I won't be posting it here on the blog...I'm saving it for the finished product. I'll be putting some final touches on it over the next several days, and plan on having it available to the public as soon as possible...hopefully, in just a few weeks.

Thanks for your comments here and on the original BLOGINTHENOW on each chapter...I feel like you all have collaborated with me in a way, because you gave me such valuable feedback throughout the whole process.

I couldn't have done it without you, frankly.

Your encouragement kept me going...and even though there were huge gaps between the times that I would write (I've had a lot going on, in case you didn't know), every time I picked back up and started again, you were right there, cheering me on as if I had never left.

I am very grateful to be surrounded with such caring and supportive people!

Thank you so much.

1 comment: