...in those days there was no OPEN VISION. (1 Samuel 3:1 KJV)
1. Today I will live in the now! I will live in the now because I have an open vision—a continuing and increasing revelation of God’s Kingdom and power in the earth. Because of the free flow and flexibility of faith in my heart, I am able to embrace my ACCEPTANCE OF CHANGE, as revelation knowledge stretches my mind and transports me to the next level of glory. Vision-inspired change is good and necessary for my growth and well being, and I welcome it into my life today without any fear.
2. Today I will exercise my ABILITY TO RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF GOD. The Holy Spirit—my mentor, tutor and guide—writes the true Word on the tablet of my heart daily as my capacity for vision increases. The Word is not bound and the knowledge of it continually makes me free from falsehoods and fables concerning the real Jesus.
3. Today I will demonstrate my ABANDONMENT OF PREJUDICES. My renewed mind delights in diversity, as vision enables it to proudly wear the coat of many colors today. I am open-minded, enlightened, mature in Christ, and sensitive to God’s voice as I persistently seek the truth that liberates people and promotes the Kingdom of God.
4. Today I will celebrate my ACCESS TO NEW INFORMATION. Mentally and spiritually, God is doing a new thing in me as He makes ways in the wilderness and streams in the desert for my life. I have the Mind of Christ, yet I am eager to learn...to grow...to rethink a problem...to experience a paradigm shift concerning my past.
5. Today I will appreciate the ABSENCE OF RELIGIOUS CONFINEMENT in my life. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life and I am alive! My mind is free from the limitations of the old wineskins—the old order—the system of rules and regulations that tries to compete with righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Vision and revelation have brought me into a large place, activating me to become a liberator of legalists, an emancipator of elitists, with a platform that persistently provokes the pious.
6. Today I will use my ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD to bring glory to God. I will get involved with life today, as a player instead of a spectator, and will make a positive difference when and where I can. My ever-increasing vision demands my doing!
7. Today I will show my APPRECIATION OF NOW, because today I will live in the now!
Father, keep my vision open today. In Jesus’ name, amen.