Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 26, 2013

ALPHA AND OMEGA 2013

From AYITN , December 31... 
 
 
Today I will live in the now!  I will live in the now because I am whole and complete in Christ, in Whom everything begins and ends, having come full circle in my destiny as it relates to His Kingdom purposes in Creation. 
 
These words are not only faithful and true, they are indelibly written upon the tablets of my heart. 
 
Everything that has happened in my life - every experience, whether positive or negative—has been working together to bring me into Him in His fullness. 
 
He is not just THE Alpha (The “A”) - He is MY Alpha!  My “A!"  He is my beginning, my starting point, my personal Genesis, my eternal source and history. 
 
He is not just THE Omega (The “Z”) - He is MY Omega!  My “Z!"  The Author of my faith is the Finisher of my faith. 
 
The One Who began a good work in me will complete it until the day of the Lord.  He will finish what He started in me!  He is my destiny, my eternity, the consummation of my life experiences, my latter that is greater than my former, my happy ending...the One Who has been there all along, declaring the end from the beginning.  The One Who has ever lived to make intercession for me in order to save me to the uttermost!   I am utterly saved, utterly fulfilled, utterly complete, utterly vindicated, utterly in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment