Facebook Badge

Monday, April 30, 2012

UPDATES FROM CITNE, CITM, and CITNO

Pastor Judah Swilley with Project 404, CITNE (4/25/12)
INSET: Pastor Judah and Pastor Scott Pettite greet the crowd at CITNE (4/29/12)
Laina Curtiss ministers at CITNM (4/26/12)
Pastor Jon Scott leads 'You Are My Strength" at CITNE (4/29/12)



COMMENT FROM CITNO (4/29/12):
It was awesome!!! Great service. Linda and I sat together today and thoroughly enjoyed the service. Thx for the wave!!! I waved back. I know u saw us. :)
 - Jere Luck, Houston, TX



"Absolutely the best understanding ever given on soul and self (naphsha). Have discussed this many times. I'm so glad you explained this in Aramaic."
- Ethelene Brown


SHOTS FROM CITNM COMMUNION BRUNCH (4/29/12):


 
Beautiful day at CITNE (4/29/12)

2 comments:

  1. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE CITN COME AND GET THE BEST GOD HAS GIVEN US AND HEAR THE TRUTH FROM MY BISHOP AND PASTOR DEBYE LOVE YOU ALL MS CAROL T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy when I turned my computer on and found CITNO back up and running! Just having you back in my Sunday routine really made my day!

    Tristan Mitchell
    Eureka, CA

    ReplyDelete