Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 21, 2013

TODAY'S AYITN: ABOVE ONLY!



"And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be ABOVE ONLY, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. "
(Deuteronomy 28:13)

1. Today I will live in the now!  I will live in the now because I am simply above only, so I will get right to the point: BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL, I MAKE THIS DEMAND ON MYSELF TODAY: “NO EXCUSES TOLERATED!”  I have the ability to “just do it” in me, so   I will not waste time today in trying to explain why something can’t be done.  With God all things are possible!

2. Today, BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL, I MOVE INTO A DIMENSION OF FREEDOM BY DECLARING: “NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY!”  I am the righteousness of God in Christ.  Period.  Today I will behave myself like I am somebody!

3. Today, BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL, I MAKE THIS DECISION: “NO FEAR EXALTED!”  I know that it is time to start using the power, love and sound mind that I have been given by God to overcome it all...so I will!

4. Today, BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL:  “NO BLAME ALLOWED!”  “Jesus answered, ‘Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be made manifest in him’” (John 9:3).  I am not afraid to give an account of my OWN life today!

5. Today, BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL:  “NO SHAME ACCEPTED!”  I am forgiven, accepted, righteous, redeemed, justified, graced and wholly holy in Christ!

6. Today, BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL:  “NO JUDGMENT PASSED!”  I will walk in love, know people after the spirit instead of the flesh, pray for my enemies, and will live and let live.  My life is too busy to spend it in judgment of others, anyway!

7. Today, BECAUSE I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL:  “NO QUESTIONS ASKED!”  I will live like a true, obedient disciple today, and today I will live in the now!

 
Father, help me to live like the head and not the tail today.  In Jesus’ name, amen.

2 comments:

  1. Christina Cain Hall said...

    Best devotional ever inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean de Sousa said...

    Loved AYITN today and everyday....

    ReplyDelete