Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Today's AYITN: CELEBRATE LIFE!


...I came that they may have and enjoy LIFE,
and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). 
(John 10:10 AMP)
 

1. Today I will live in the now!  I will live in the now because I have learned how to appreciate my life - to celebrate all of it - reveling in my victories, learning from my defeats and simply enjoying the journey.  God is good!  Life is good!  It’s all good!  I have cause to celebrate just because it’s today!

2. Today I will be happy and thankful and positive and light—with a good attitude, with hope in my heart and strength in my soul.  I have nothing to fear or dread because Christ in me is the hope of glory and He has won every battle for my life.  He is the champion and I celebrate His conquering life today!  He is my hero in everything that happens.

3. Today I will not waste my time for celebration by regarding regrets.  I do not regret my past; what’s done is done and God and I can deal with it all.  I no longer regret my sins, for they are all under the blood of Jesus.  I do not regret the time that I have wasted, because I live in the now and God restores my lost years to me.  I do not regret my life choices, my mistakes, my abuses or my problems, because in the big picture, all things have worked together for my good!

4. Today I will praise the Lord, Who is great and greatly to be praised.  I will pitch my tent on Mount Zion, in the presence of the Lord of Hosts, and will find fullness of joy there for me and for my house.

5. Today I will live in the moment...I will seize the day...I will rejoice and be glad in the day that the Lord has made for me!  Today I embrace the world around me and love it unconditionally.

6. Today I will enjoy abundance and favor and prosperity and success...every good and perfect gift that comes down from the Father of Lights.  Joy flows out of my heart like a river, bringing life to the desert of depression where so many are dying.

7. Today is a day to thank Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals by making bitter experiences sweet.  He has turned for me my mourning into dancing and has given me the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.  I celebrate His life in me because he has girded me with gladness and caused my cup to run over.  Today He anoints me with the oil of joy above those around me, and today I will live in the now!


In Jesus’ name, I will celebrate my life today!



A YEAR IN THE NOW IS AVAILABLE AT
 amazon.com and www.jimswilleybooks.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment